Louis pasteurs contributions to science technology and medicine are astounding read about the man who saved the wine industry in france on biographycom. Louis pasteur louis pasteur french chemist who was one of the most important founders of medical microbiology. Lived 1822 1895 louis pasteur is one of the greats of science countless millions of people alive today owe their lives to his discoveries pasteur revolutionized chemistry and biology with his discovery of mirror image organic molecules then founded microbiology with his work on fermentation his discovery of. Louis pasteur 1822 1895 is revered by his successors in the life sciences as well as by the general public in fact his name provided the basis for a household word pasteurized
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.