The black death was a devastating global epidemic of bubonic plague that struck europe and asia in the mid 1300s estimates vary but the black death may have killed one half of europes population and about 100 million people worldwide. Black death scientific and historical examination of the black death. The black death bubonic plague in the early 1330s an outbreak of deadly bubonic plague occurred in china the bubonic plague mainly affects rodents but fleas can transmit the disease to people. Coming out of the east the black death reached the shores of italy in the spring of 1348 unleashing a rampage of death across europe unprecedented in recorded history by the time the epidemic played itself out three years later anywhere between 25 and 50 of europes population had fallen victim
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.